Vivo is set to launch a successor to the Vivo X7 which was launched in the middle of the year. The new smartphone is called the Vivo X9, and according to a recent teaser by the company, the Vivo X9 would be launched together with the Vivo X9 Plus (which is also a successor to the Vivo X7 Plus) on the 16th of November.
Vivo X9 Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM.
- 3G: HSPA.
- 4G: LTE.
- SIM Type: –
- Dimensions: –
- Weight: –
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 * 1080) IPS touchscreen.
- Build: Metal unibody design.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: –
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 653.
- Processor Speed: –
- Number of Processor Cores: –
- Graphics Processor –
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Internal Storage: 64 GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB.
- Sensors: –
- Rear: –
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p.
- Front-facing: 20MP + 8MP dual cameras.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: –
- Bluetooth: v4.1.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, LE.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- USB: USB Type-C.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: No.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery: –
- Charging: Fast Charge –
- Power Management: Marshmallow’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: November 16, 2016.
- Availability: TBA.
- Sales stores/platforms: TBA
- Launch Price: TBA
Vivo X9 Availability and Price Details in China, Nigeria, Kenya & GhanaThe Vivo X9 would be announced at an event in China on the 16th of November as officially confirmed by the company. Then, the price details of the smartphone would be known.